Monday, August 4, 2008

People in Tucson are Uneducated Toothless Morons

Yay Shawna posted! Sue don't be a turd, post! Dena and Heather sign up for the fucking blog already!

So my job during monsoon season sucks sweaty pube filled balls. For those who do not know I sell cars part time, and here is a good example of the kind of customer I get after waiting oh about three and a half hours for my up:

(Toothless man with no shirt who smells like a used maxi pad ambles through the door)

Me: Hi sir, welcome to $*^%^&^&*, how can I help you?
Cletus: I don't want no GODDAMN help. I just wanna look
Me: That's great sir I'd be happy to help you look. Have you ever been to &%&*^&*( before?
Cletus: NO
Me: Well great let me take a minute to show you around since we are very different from a regular dealership...follow me this way...
Cletus: I TOLD YOU I DON'T WON DEAL WITH NO CUTESY PIE!!!

(Cletus proceeds to shove me out of the way. In doing so he raises his arm and releases the odor of a homeless man...and I choke down my vomit)

END SCENE


In sum, I hope everybody in Tucson gets hit by a bus. How can so many ppl be RUDE SMELLY DRUG ADDICT OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE DIE DIE DIE

No comments: